Rapid Prototyping is often used to produce a physical sample of a design concept. It can be used to evaluate form, fit and function and to test out new and innovative ideas.
Rapid prototypes are often made of less robust, and therefore less expensive, materials. And "rapidis" critical to many of our clients because they need to produce a physical part quickly in order to validate a design or to capture a fleeting sales opportunity.
▪ Show your customers & investors a model of your product
▪ Demonstrate the appearance, dimensions & features of your product
▪ Test your design for its suitability ▪ Save time & money by identifying & reducing design flaws
▪ Improve and streamline the production process ▪ Reduce your work when the time comes to manufacture
▪ Create multiple versions with different colors, surface textures, etc.
Ask Rapid Prototype Service Now！
Thanks for your interest in our rapid prototypes service, please leave your contact and service request detail in the below form, we will reply to you within 24 hours.
Sincerely hope to service for your company!