3D Printing is a kind of process using stacking principle of discreate layer or layer by layer, using 3D data to build up a master of product. as of now, the more popular way to do the 3d Printing technology including both SLS and SLA.the main material for SLS are the photosensitive resin and ABS, the main material for the SLA is Nylon.
If you want fast in a short time to do your Prototype, then SLA process is the best way, but SLA process has its limitations - the material is very limited, only the processing of photosensitive resin or abs, if you want to do transparent prototype or a metal unit, then we need to adopt the way of CNC machining.
The following Safe Helmet rapid prototype uses a SLA processing methods, the use of the material is ABS, the use of technology is the true nature of polish, of course, can also be sprayed on this helmet by desired color, you only need to provide us with the corresponding Pantone color number, we can make you satisfied with a good prototype.
1. Light curing method is a rapid prototyping process, maturity earliest, after the test of time.
2. From CAD models directly into digital prototypes, processing speed, short production cycle, without cutting tools and molds.
3. SLA process can build up a complex structure shape of master or mould which can only be machined or molded conventionally.
4. Make the CAD visualization digital model, reducing the cost of bug fixes.
5. The results of computer simulation can be verified and checked by a SLA made prototype.
SLA Prototype process:
1, Build up a mould by computer modeling software, if you have an existing model can also be used, for example, in animal models, toy or miniature buildings and so on.
2, Using hierarchical processing, superposition forming to complete 3D solid printing. Each layer of the printing process is divided into two steps, first spray the area with a special need for forming glue, glue droplet itself is small, and not easy to be spread. Then spray a uniform layer of powder, the powder will be adhesived by glue quickly, but the area with no glue remains loose state.